A.B.N. 85 152 830 558
A.C.N. 152 830 558
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Certified Practicing Accountant - Member of CPA Australia.
- Public Practice Certificate Holder with CPA Australia.
- Taxation Institute of Australia - Charted Tax Advisor.
- Registered Tax Agent.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - RMIT University.
George has over 23 years of experience in the accounting profession and provides strategic and taxation advice to a wide variety of privately owned business and corporate clients, high net worth individuals and large family groups. George has previously held long standing positions with accounting giants Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young.
George brings significant commercial and taxation expertise including the following:
- Strategic business planning for growth, business operational advice including internal control procedural reviews and business improvement performance.
- Mergers and integration, business sales and acquisitions including detailed due diligence.
- Board formation, board attendance and business coaching.
- Business Structuring.
- Capital Gains Tax including Small Business Concessions (SBC).
- Trust Law.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Corporate taxation advice.
- Taxation planning.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) advice and strategies.
George's industry experience includes Transport and Buses; Construction and Property; Medical, Dental and Legal; Food, Retail & Franchising; Engineering & Manufacturing; Technology & Pharmaceuticals; Retirement Villages; Consultants and Professionals; Not for Profits.