PERSONAL RISK INSURANCE
Personal risk insurance is a vital part of any financial plan. Even the best financial plans can come unstuck following an illness, disablement or death.
Insurance cannot help with the emotional stress of losing a loved one, being diagnosed with a major illness or losing your ability to earn an income, but it can protect you and your family against the financial stress of these situations.
We can assist you in determining the appropriate amount and type of cover, as well as the appropriate structure for it to be held. We have the ability to recommend cover from a wide range of insurance providers to ensure that you receive the best cover that suits your personal circumstances.
Our dedicated Insurance specialist is;
Adam Middlemis CFP® LRS® Life Risk Specialist
Personal Risk Insurance Information Brochure
- Strategies to financially protect you, your family and your business in the event of illness, death or disablement.
- Specialist advice on:
- Life Insurance
- Total & Permanent Disablement Insurance (TPD)
- Trauma Insurance
- Income Protection
- Business expense insurance
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Review of existing policies & strategies.
- Ongoing review and advice to ensure you continue to have an appropriate policy and level of cover for your personal circumstances.